KoreVoices Guest Blogger Agreement
By submitting an application to be a Guest Blogger (“You” or “Blogger”) on the KoreVoices Inc. website (“KoreVoices”), you are hereby consenting to the following Guest Blogger Agreement (“Agreement”).
You understand and represent that there is no employment relationship created between you and KoreVoices. Further, you have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit KoreVoices to any agreements by any promise or representation. The only consideration offered to you is the publication of your article (“Guest Post”) on the KoreVoices website.
By submitting your article to KoreVoices, you agree and understand that you are not becoming part of the website and cannot represent yourself as a member/owner of the website.
You grant to KoreVoices the perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, transferable right to use your name, biography, and likeness in connection with the publication of your article under this Agreement.
You agree to the following criteria when submitting your article:
- Guest Posts must be original work that have not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network. KoreVoices reserves the right to reject any Guest Post for any reason. We also reserve the right to make edits to the article, where necessary.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted. You must be the sole copyright holder of any images or video submitted with your article. If you are not the copyright holder, the images or videos must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any images or videos showing that they do not infringe on copyright laws. KoreVoices reserves the right to change or edit any images or video, if necessary. If people are included in the image or video submitted, then you must provide a written release from every person in the image or video. Video and image submissions must be relevant to the post.
- When quoting others, you must properly and accurately cite sources.
- All posts, articles, and submitted material will become the property of KoreVoices.
- Once your article has been submitted to KoreVoices, you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog for 6 months. You may promote the article on your own website, on social media forums. Promotion should involve a proper tease and link to the article.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old in order to submit an article. You acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age and have the capacity to enter into this agreement.
- Submissions should be kept between 200 – 1000 words. Longer articles are allowed if it is necessary and relevant, but the final length of the article is to be decided by KoreVoices.
- Affiliate links are not to be included in article submissions. All links contained in submitted articles are subject to the approval of KoreVoices.
- KoreVoices reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- You acknowledge that you are not entitled to any compensation for writing the article or for anything else related to the article submission and publication.
- KoreVoices reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit. If your article is removed, you are free to use the content for your own purposes.
- You agree to assign to KoreVoices any and all rights to submitted content throughout the world including, without limitation, all copyright, together with all consents necessary (if any) to enable its assignment, sublicensing, reproduction, distribution, modification, publishing and/or other exploitation by KoreVoices and/or by any person authorized by us, by any means and in all media now known or hereafter devised, in whole or in part, without payment or other reference to you or any other person, and to advertise and promote such exploitation, for the full period of all such rights (together with any extensions and renewals) and insofar as possible in perpetuity.